When Lynn and I arrived at Zet's, Dan and Dave Hes had already sequestered a sitting area.
- Darek and Edyta showed up from Waterdown and were looking for 2 wheel Fred.
- Low and behold Dan & Loretta from Palgrave appeared with the kids
- On the way to Angus, Don Stoodley and Heather dropped in to have breakfast
- Mark Taylor rode in on his BMW to have a cup of coffee
- Mort rode in on his Kawi looking for Fred on his 2 wheeler
- Right behind Mort, Daniela on her Honda and Sam on his HD pulled in and parked next to him
- Donna Waters showed up wondering whether the temps will actually rise more than 6*C
- Andy and Christine arrived sans bike
- Finally, Fred and Kim arrived in their 4 wheeler
- As the morning slipped by the temps rose
- When Mark pulled away at noon, his BMW thermometer registered a balmy 18.5*
- Upon hearing the temps, Lynn and Donna decided the warm temps warranted a quick afternoon ride
- So, our departure of 1pm was slightly delayed due to Donna's dead HD battery
- We rode into the Halton Hills area, did the wave to many other bikers getting their Sunday fix, and finally ended up at a Timmy's for some warmth.
- It was a GREAT turnout for breakfast this morning and a fantastic ride in the afternoon
"Let the good times roll!"
Post a Comment